1. When do I receive my tracking number?
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped.
2. Why is my tracking number not working?
It may take 2-3 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and your tracking number is still not working, please contact us.
3. What's the minimum order amount to qualify for the Buy Now, Pay Later program?
To qualify for the Buy Now, Pay Later with Sezzle program, your order must be above $50.
4. Do I have to pay any customs fees when a product is imported?
No, you do not have pay any customs fees. What you see (plus tax) is all there is you'll need pay (unless otherwise noted).
5. How many discount codes can I redeem at a time?
You may only redeem one discount code at a time.
6. How do discount codes work together?
When multiple discount codes are combined, the one with the highest discount will be applied. For example, if you bundle two or more different products at 15% discount, but one of the products you buy are of more than one quantity at 25% discount, you will get 25% discount of your entire order.
7. How does Nano Insurance work?
- Insurance certificate
- Details of the transaction
- Contact details in the event of a claim
From the certificate, you can click the link which takes you to their website to understand who Nano Insurance is and access the claim services if required.
Lodging a claim is easy as well. All you need is the transport shipping number (for verification purposes) or a picture of the damage to the product.
Your policy covers loss or damage in transit.
In the event of a claim, you will not get reimbursed a refund, but will get an exchange of the product without having pay anything.
-DECEMBER 2020 UPDATE-
8. Why does my order take so long to ship or seem to be delayed/stuck?
The reason for the delay is because of this time of the year. It's the time where there are a lot more orders being transported from place to place, and there are only so many carriers to take care of the job. So shipping may take longer than usual.
What's happening to the carriers?
Our couriers updated us again regarding the delivery conditions in the US and UK. The delivery times to these 2 countries are expected to be 15-30 days before things get better.
What's happening in the US?
1. Improperly handled COVID-19 gets worse.
2. Snowstorm is blocking daily transportation and people from their work.
3. Huge amount of packages overload the capacity of airports in the eastern US, resulting in delayed customs process.
4. United States Postal Service is having a widespread logistics delay.
What's happening in the UK?
1. COVID-19 variant breakout.
2. Flights are cancelled from/to the UK.
3. London and South East moved to Tier-4 lockdown rules -- "The government says if they can't work from home, they shouldn't go to work".
4. UBI and TopYou stopped their delivery services to the UK. Hope no more bad news.